sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Poesia - A relief in english

Wasted his time reading this =)
          
          I decided to speak in english
          Many will not understand
          I'm just sorry for you
          Tired you go stand


          The life is a shit
          I can now talk bad language
          Fuck all
          I'm searching a new age


          I'm tired of this world
          Full of lies and injustice
          I do not feel safe
          Where are the police?


          Safe is not the right word
          I was confused
          I know how is to be an object
          For I am also used


          Scold relieves me
          But discount in innocents
          Gum is worth a real
          My life is worth fifty cents


          All I know is complain
          And sleep too
          I went to heaven and to hell
          In the two


          I see enough of life
          To know when to stop
          Ever wanted be a soccer player
          And even liked pop


          Have dreamed all the dreams
          But I had to fall
          To learn to not more
          Hit the face with the wall


          Cruel world
          I can't wait to finish
          For now I can only do
          A relief in english.


          By: Renan

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário